Both desktop and mobile Spotify users have reported encountering the problem “Spotify Error Code Access Point 22.” You’ll see it when you try to sign in to the Spotify app but are told, “This app is restricted to Premium users only.” This error message might appear even if you have a paid subscription to the Premium service.
There are a few possible causes for Spotify error code, including:
It’s an outdated version of the Spotify app.
Spotify updates its app frequently, fixing bugs and adding new functionality. If you run an out-of-date software version, you may encounter incompatibilities, such as error code access point 22.
A problem with your device’s operating system.
An out-of-date operating system or other issues on your device might also cause Spotify error code access point 22.
A problem with your network connection.
The quality of your network connection might also affect Spotify’s ability to confirm your membership and log you in.
A problem with your Spotify account.
An issue with your Spotify account, like a billing or subscription problem, might result in the dreaded error code access.
If you are encountering Spotify error code access point 22, there are a few things you can try to fix the problem:
- Update the Spotify app. If you use the Spotify app, ensure you’re on the most recent version. The Spotify website or your device’s app store are good places to check for updates.
- Restart your device. Some software issues can be resolved by simply restarting the affected device.
- Check your network connection. Be sure your internet connection is consistent and fast. Rebooting your wireless router may fix connectivity issues. However, if you need help getting online via mobile data, try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network or going to a location with more substantial coverage.
- Sign out and back into your Spotify account. If there are issues with your account, this may resolve the mistake.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Spotify app. If the Spotify error code access point 22 persists after you’ve implemented the solutions mentioned above, removing and reinstalling the program may help. Moreover, this is the solution to corrupted files and other software issues in some instances.
Contact Spotify’s customer care if you’ve exhausted these options and are still receiving the Spotify error code access point 22.
Here are some additional tips for fixing Spotify error code:
- Verify that you are logging into Spotify with the correct details.
- Attempt accessing Spotify from a different gadget. However, the issue probably needs to be added to your end if you can access the site from another device.
- Try using Spotify on a different kind of device. However, the problem is not if you can view the site from another device.
- Please verify the status of your Spotify account. Please confirm if you have banned me from the service and my membership is still active.
Spotify’s customer service is available to help if you’re still experiencing difficulties after trying to resolve error code access point 22. You can reach the Spotify help desk by phone, email, or chat.