The Blue Protocol Error 102 might appear whenever a connection is attempted to the Blue Protocol servers. This is a common issue that may arise.
- Server downtime: It’s conceivable that the Blue Protocol servers are down right now as a result of maintenance or anything else beyond of their control.
- Internet connection problems: You may get the notice “Error 102” if your internet connection is malfunctioning.
- Firewall or antivirus software: Blue Protocol might not be able to connect to the servers because your computer’s firewall or antivirus software is blocking the connection.
- Game files are corrupted: Error 102 might occur if you have corrupted game files for Blue Protocol.
How to fix Blue Protocol Error 102
There are a few things you can try to fix Blue Protocol Error 102:
Check the Blue Protocol server status:
It is recommended that you verify the availability of the Blue Protocol servers before attempting to connect to them. Blue Protocol’s website provides a server status check.
Restart your computer and router:
In order to address even the most minor of internet connection troubles, you should constantly attempt restarting both your computer and your router.
Check your firewall and antivirus software:
Verify that Blue Protocol can access the servers and that no security measures, such as a firewall or antivirus programme, are preventing it from doing so. Blue Protocol may require a firewall or antivirus software exemption in order to function properly.
Verify your game files:
If you’re still getting Error 102, verifying your game files may help. The system will scan all game files for corruption and fix them if found.Check your game files like this:
- Open Steam.
- Right-click on Blue Protocol in your library.
- Select “Properties”.
- Click on the “Local Files” tab.
- Click on the “Verify integrity of game files…” button.
Steam will then do an integrity check on your game files. Steam will automatically download and repair any damaged files.
Additional troubleshooting tips
If you are still experiencing Error 102 after trying the above troubleshooting tips, you can try the following:
- Update your network drivers: Please update any network drivers you have. You can find the newest version of your network drivers on the website of the company that made your motherboard or network card.
- Use a wired connection: Instead of relying on wireless connectivity, switch to a hardwired connection to your router if at all possible. Error 102 is less likely to occur with wired connections, which are inherently more stable.
- Flush your DNS cache: Sometimes, resetting your DNS cache will help restore your internet connection. Here are the actions you should take to clear your DNS cache:
- Open a command prompt window.
- Type the following command:
- Press Enter.
Contact Blue Protocol support if you continue to get Error 102 after doing the aforementioned troubleshooting steps.