Yuzu is a Nintendo Switch emulator that allows you to play Switch games on your PC. One of the best ways to play these games is with a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. In this article, we will show you how to connect your Pro Controller to Yuzu and use it to play your favorite games.
What You Will Need
- A Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- A USB-C cable
- Yuzu emulator
- Connect your Pro Controller to your PC using the USB-C cable.
- Open Yuzu.
- Click on the “Controllers” tab.
- Select your Pro Controller from the list of devices.
- Click on the “Map” button.
- Map the buttons on your Pro Controller to the corresponding buttons on the Switch.
- Click on the “Save” button.
Your Pro Controller should now be working with Yuzu. You can now use it to play your favorite Switch games.
If you are having trouble connecting your Pro Controller to Yuzu, try the following:
- Make sure that your Pro Controller is fully charged.
- Try restarting your PC.
- Try using a different USB-C cable.
- Try updating your Yuzu emulator.
If you are still having trouble, you can search for help on the Yuzu forums.
- You can use the BetterJoyForCemu program to customize the controls on your Pro Controller.
- You can use the Switch Pro Controller Motion Controls in some Yuzu games.
- You can use the Switch Pro Controller Rumble in some Yuzu games.
The Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is a great way to play Switch games on your PC. With a little bit of setup, you can be playing your favorite games in no time.